|OVERALL LENGTH||8.40″||CLOSED LENGTH||4.77″|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT||4.40 OZ||BLADE LENGTH||3.63″|
|PRODUCT FAMILY||MAGNADOT 2.0||PRODUCT TYPE||FOLDING KNIFE|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||CHINA||LOCKING MECHANISM||LOCKBACK|
|PACKAGING||UNIBOX – DISPLAY READY||ENGRAVABLE||YES|
|FINISH||SATIN||EDGE TYPE||PARTIALLY SERRATED|
|BLADE STEEL TYPE||7CR17MOV||BLADE SHAPE||CLIP POINT|
|HARDNESS||RC. 55-57||HANDLE MATERIAL||GLASS-REINFORCED NYLON|
|HANDLE COLOR||BLACK||SHEATH INCLUDED||YES|
|SHEATH COLOR||BLACK||SHEATH ATTACHMENT TYPE||SECURE CLIP|
|SHEATH CLOSURE TYPE||HOOK AND LOOP||OPTIONS||BALLISTIC NYLON|
- Glass Reinforced Nylon (GRN) is a high-strength, abrasion, and impact resistant thermoplastic polyamide formulation of the family more commonly known as nylon, often with varying degrees of fiberglass (from 13% to 60%), added for extra stiffness. GRN also offers chemical resistance to common chemicals, such as motor oil, transmission fluid, and methanol. GRN allows little thermal expansion.
- Lockback is one of the oldest locks in use today. A lever on the back edge of the handle catches in the tang of the blade and locks it. To unlock, one presses on the back of the lever. Ambidextrous and safe to operate, the Lockback can be a great mechanism that locks your blade very securely.
- Clip Point is a great all-around format and one of the most popular, used on most bowie knives. The blade shape uses a concave or straight cutout toward the tip.
- Partially Serrated blades offer the advantages of both straight and serrated edges in one knife blade. A partially serrated edge is a good compromise when the blade will be used for general purposes.
- 7CR17MOV blade steel. High grade stainless steel with excellent edge retention and rust resistance.